As Christmas approaches with fast steps, this short story is evolving in 24 days, where each day a partly random sentence will be added. I want readers to post their ideas in the comments to make the story more diverse, developing from different minds and perspectives of storytelling, creating a unique 24 sentence story!
Maybe it will be romantic, maybe dinosaurs will fight cats over world domination, you can decide the direction of the story!!
Because I don’t know the story yet, I am really eager to see the end result of this collective experiment!!
So, let us begin:
- It was snowing heavily when she looked out of the window of the wooden hut on the mountainside.
- There was nothing to be heard but the sound of the snowflakes clashing on the wood, suddenly “thud, thud, thud”! (By Adriana)
- She grabbed her New Year Resolution paper and fountain pen, and wrote down “HYGGE” with amber ink, when the door knocked! (By Ameilly)
- Her heart began beating so fast she thought it was coming out of her chest, and she thought it was him standing at the door that she had to take a deep breath. (By Silvia)
- She grabbed a large cast iron pan, took all her courage and slowly opened the door; in front of her stood a large, strongly built person, whom she could not recognize exactly at first. (By Cornelius)
- He opened his mouth and said to her: “Do you know me? “ (By Sonja)
- She was quick in hiding the iron pan behind her back when she came to the sudden realization that carelessly threatening the one and only Santa Clause with rusty iron in her hand would most likely have a negative impact on the fulfilment of her christmas letter’s wish, a wish, which she had been harbouring for a long time now in her torn and lonely heart. (By Harald)
She thought her wish is very modest, she only wants to find love, because she never felt this before; and after declaring her wish to Santa, he looked deeply in her eyes and said: (By Tina)
- „I think I am your father and I’m so happy to see you finally after so many years!” (By Leonhard)
- Completly baffled by his words she let the pan drop on the floor and stumbled a few steps back into the hut. (By Phil)
- But before she was able to answer stutteringly, someone else knocked quietly at the door and it slowly swang opened. (By Gerhard)
- She saw a tall man with a long white beard, dressed in a warm blue winter coat; he slowly entered the room, glared down on the man in the red coat, than looked at the girl, tears started to well up in his eyes and he said in a deep and quiet voice: “Josephine… my beautiful daughter… I cannot believe I finally see you…”. (By Jacek)
- Totally confused she looked back and forth between the two man, but slowly realizing that something is really suspicious… two, nearly same looking man claiming the title of her father after she hasn’t seen him for over 20 years: so for her own safety she picked up once again the iron pan and was waiting for an explanation from the two man. (By Sophia)
- “Joseeeephinee – who is at the door and why are these people alleging that they know me?” *Josephines mother enters the lobby* (By David)
- Josephine flung herself towards her mother, embraced her deeply, demanding an explanation, when her mother fell to her knees, broke down in tears and sobbingly explained:“Nine months, before you were born, I had an amazing threesome with those two well endowed gentleman“. (By Michael)
- Devastated and deprived of the news she lost the will to carry on, but then, she remembered an ancient legend about a mystic animal which was set to hold the cure for her problem, the only thing she needed to do was, to touch the horn of the santaclaustrophobic unicorn. (By Karl)
- The legend was told to her by her mother Brunhilde who is now known as Bruno as a lullaby every night from an old book she still had in a shelf in her house. (By Stefan)
- Tumbling over to her bookshelf, not being able to see clear through her eyes, which were still filled with tears, her heart pumping she suddenly tripped over her grandmas old scruffy carpet; she couldn’t believe what came visible to her tear-stained face when the carpet got folded over by her clumsy feet. (By Sylvia)
- Josephine has found an old photo album of her „mother“ Brunilda, who is actually a drag queen (his real name is Bruno) in a process to change his sex; The photo album includes pictures of a gay magazine with pictures of the threeesome that Brunilda had with the two men leading to the fact that now Josephine is more confused than never… Only the lullaby book can guide her to the truth. (By Renzo)
- „I’m confused… I’m confused…“ Resounded again and again in her traumatized broken mind. The truth was oppressive. But she was determined to discover her obscure roots. Then, she looked closer at the picture, and she saw a little sentence written at the back of it, which was apparently the title of the photography… She peacefully read „Memory of the Spanish Roulette night“. A Spanish Roulette? She had no clue about the meaning of this little scribble. She decided to check on the internet. Fortunately, she instantly found this article mentioning „The Spanish Roulette: the new phenomenon from Barcelona that worry doctors in the country“. Curious, she clicked on the article. Her mind get prepared to the worst, „what was this kinky-gloomy sexual trend about?“ She wondered… (By Baptiste)
- That article constituted a keypoint in her life, a revival. Finally, Josephine knew all the secrets of her conception. Being the fruit of the love of two person is the more beautiful thing in life so what about being the fruit of a wild Spanish interracial orgy? Josephine had been so lost in her life struggling to discover who she really was but now those times of intense suffering were over. Josephine was special. She was the chosen one. She was the orgy child. (By Yann)
- Kate closed the worst book she had ever read, called „A modern Christmas fairy tale“ and thought: „A story of threesomes and kinky sexual trends can never be a fairy tale- not for a hopeless romantic like me with only one wish: true and breathtaking love. (By Nicole)
- She then turned to her bed and said, “it’s time for us to have our own Christmas fairy tale, don’t you think? I’m sure you could fulfill my wish.” However, Santa, being tied on Kate’s bed and gagged, could not make a sound. (By Kex)
- And so, Kate showed Santa how nicely she can be naughty and got her present after a long hour riding his sleigh. Although he was tied to the bed, he secretly liked that Christmas very much and from that year on, he got to Kate every year. So when people see him flying with his reindeers through the night and ask, “Santa, where do you go?” he always says, “I am going to my hoe hoe hoe”. (By Zhiping)
25. The End!